One of the most frequent challenges that managers and executives face today is: ‘How do I keep on growing and at the same time, make a profit?’ Based on the author’s extensive research on over 350 Fortune 1000 Firms, The Momentum Effect proves that the old method of spending big on marketing and slashing the manufacturing costs doesn’t work anymore. Instead, it provides new evidence to show that in order to achieve profitable growth you have to create new value for customers through innovation, ingenuity and most importantly by seeing things from a customer perspective. This strategy generates a positive, reinforcing momentum which leads to further growth.
Why limit your business growth? With Momentum, you won’t have to.
Table of Contents
- About the author
- Title page
- Part One: Discovering Momentum
- Part Two: Designing Momentum
- Part Three: Executing Momentum
- Part Four: Total Momentum
- Praise for The Momentum Effect
- Marketing advertisements
- Title: The Momentum Effect
- Release date: September 2013
- Publisher(s): PH Professional Business
- ISBN: 9780273712534