1. See Benet-Martínez & Hong, 2014, for a compilation of the most recent academic research on multicultural identity.
2. Population Division of the United Nations Secretariat, 2011.
3. Hamel, 2000.
4. According to iSixSigma (iSixSima.com), “Six Sigma is a disciplined, data-driven approach and methodology, developed by Motorola in 1986, for eliminating defects (driving toward six standard deviations between the mean and the nearest specification limit) in any process.”
5. The Conference Board, 2015.
6. See Amabile, 1997, for a discussion of the componential theory of individual creativity.
7. Amabile, 1993.
8. Meehan, 2013.
9. The first sentence is a common definition of creativity in psychology; the second is from Osho, 1999. ...