Domain 1: Access Controls
- What type of controls are used in a Rule Set–Based Access Control system?
- Role Based
Rule set–based access controls (RSBAC) are discretionary controls giving data owners the discretion to determine the rules necessary to facilitate access.
- What framework is the Rule Set–Based Access Controls logic based upon?
- Logical Framework for Access Control
- Specialized Framework for Access Control
- Technical Framework for Access Control
- Generalized Framework for Access Control
The RSBAC framework logic is based on the work done for the generalized framework for access control (GFAC) by Abrams and LaPadula.
- View-Based Access Controls ...