Take your OKRs coaching skills to the next level with this practical handbook.
In The OKRs Field Book: A Step-by-Step Guide for Objectives and Key Results Coaches, Ben Lamorte, a seasoned coach and management science expert, provides a structured approach for implementing objectives and key results. This book provides tips and tools that enable you to coach your OKRs clients with confidence. Lamorte analyzes foundational questions that must be answered prior to deploying OKRs and the roles required to sustain an OKRs program.
Packed with excerpts from actual OKRs coaching sessions, this step-by-step guide shines a light on the OKRs coaching process. You learn how to help your client refine key results that look like tasks into key results that reflect measurable outcomes. In addition to sample training workshop agendas and coaching emails, Lamorte introduces the first comprehensive list of OKRs coaching questions. The field book covers how to:
- Structure an OKRs coaching engagement using a three-phased approach.
- Avoid common pitfalls such as cascading OKRs based on the org chart.
- Ensure your client asks the right questions at each step of the OKRs cycle.
Perfect for external coaches and business mentors looking for a repeatable structure to help their clients succeed with OKRs, The OKRs Field Book is also an indispensable resource for internal coaches looking to support their organization’s OKRs program.
Table of contents
- Title Page
- CHAPTER 1: What Is OKRs Coaching? Why Is It So Important Now?
- CHAPTER 2: The OKRs Coaching Engagement
- CHAPTER 3: Playbook for Phase 1 – Deployment Coaching
- CHAPTER 4: Playbook for Phase 2 – Training
- CHAPTER 5: Playbook for Phase 3 – Cycle Coaching
- About the Contributors
- End User License Agreement
- Title: The OKRs Field Book
- Release date: March 2022
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781119816423
You might also like
The Rules of Programming
This philosophy-of-programming guide presents a unique and entertaining take on how to think about programming. A …
Modern Data Protection
Give your organization the data protection it deserves without the uncertainty and cost overruns experienced by …
Communicating with Data
Data is a fantastic raw resource for powering change in an organization, but all too often …
Analytical Skills for AI and Data Science
While several market-leading companies have successfully transformed their business models by following data- and AI-driven paths, …