Managing your money and creating wealth has never been so easy with this simple, effective financial planning guide
In The One Page Financial Plan, CEO and financial advisor Sam Henderson gives you a straightforward process for tailoring a financial plan that meets all your goals and needs. In fact, everything you need to comprehensively manage your money and create wealth can fit on one page.
A comprehensive, step-by-step handbook for getting the most out of your money, The One Page Financial Plan is the perfect tool for managing your assets effectively, whether you're a young person just starting out, or an experienced professional preparing for retirement. You'll learn to manage your money, navigate tax laws, plan for the future, and much more—all in the easiest manner you can imagine.
Offers simple, straightforward financial planning advice appropriate for anyone at any age
Written by Sam Henderson, CEO and Senior Financial Adviser at Henderson Maxwell
Includes the latest advice on money management and wealth creation
Whether you're 26 or 62, you shouldn't wait to take care of your money and plan for the future. The One Page Financial Plan makes taking control of finances as easy as one, two, three.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
- About the author
- Introduction: your personal financial revolution
- 1: Taking the first steps
- 2: Increase your income and make the most of your salary
- 3: Legally reduce your tax
- 4: Asset classes and portfolio construction
- 5: Property investment is easy
- 6: Shares for intelligent investors
- 7: Boost your super and reduce your tax
- 8: Self managed super funds (SMSFs)
- 9: Borrowing money to make money
- 10: Risk management and insurance
- 11: Centrelink and social security
- 12: Aged care
- 13: Estate planning
- 14: Twelve strategies to instantly boost your wealth
- 15: Completing your one-page financial plan
- 16: Your next steps: advice or DIY?
- Title: The One Page Financial Plan: Everything You Need to Successfully Manage Your Money and Invest for Wealth Creation
- Release date: June 2013
- Publisher(s): Wrightbooks
- ISBN: 9781118588505