Ken Fisher explains what the competition doesn't know
From investment expert and long-time Forbes columnist Ken Fisher comes the Second Edition of The Only Three Questions That Count. Most investors know the only way to consistently beat the markets is by knowing things others don't. But how can investors consistently find unique information in an increasingly interconnected world?
In this book, Ken Fisher shows investors how they can find more usable information and improve their investing success rate—by answering just three questions.
Packed with more than 100 visuals and practical advice, The Only Three Questions That Count is an entertaining and educational guide to the markets. But it also provides a useable framework investors can use now and for the rest of their investing careers.
CNBC's Mad Money host and money manager James J. Cramer says the book "may be the single best thing you could do this year to make yourself a better investor"
Steve Forbes says, "Investors will find this brilliant book an eye-opening, capital-gains producing experience"
The key to improving investing results is daring to challenge yourself and whatever you believe to be true, and Ken Fisher explains how in his own inimitable style.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Question One: What Do you Believe That is Actually False?
- Chapter 2: Question Two: What Can you Fathom that Others Find Unfathomable?
- Chapter 3: Question Three: What the Heck is My Brain Doing to Blindside Me Now?
- Chapter 4: Capital Markets Technology
- Chapter 5: When There’s No There, There!
- Chapter 6: No, It’s Just the Opposite
- Chapter 7: Shocking But True
- Chapter 8: The Great Humiliator and Your Stone Age Brain
- Chapter 9: Putting it All Together
- Appendix A
- Appendix B
- Appendix C
- Appendix D
- Appendix E
- Appendix F
- Appendix G
- Appendix H
- Appendix I
- About the Authors
- Title: The Only Three Questions That Still Count: Investing By Knowing What Others Don't, 2nd Edition
- Release date: April 2012
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781118115084