Practical advice and easy-to-follow guidelines for part-time stock traders
Millions of people trade stocks in their spare time, supplementing their nine-to-five income with extra profits on the market. And while there are plenty of books on the market that cater to the needs of full-time traders, there are precious few that focus on the trading strategies that are best suited for part-time traders who must balance the demands of other responsibilities while successfully navigating a changing and dynamic stock market.
This handy guide equips part-time traders with all the necessary tools for successful trading—including guidance on pre-market/pre-work studies and how to make profitable trades without interfering with one's day job. The Part-Time Trader focuses entirely on those trading strategies best suited for part-timers, making trading both simpler and more profitable.
One of the few books on trading intended and designed specifically for part-time traders with other jobs or responsibilities
Includes online access to the author's proprietary trading system that offers easy-to-follow guidelines for traders who can't spend all day watching the markets
Written by the co-founder of SharePlanner Inc., a popular financial website devoted to day-trading, swing-trading (both long and short), and exchange-traded funds
For part-time traders who can't dedicate all their time to watching the markets and reading charts, The Part-Time Trader offers straightforward, profitable trading advice.
Note: The ebook version does not provide access to the companion files.
Table of contents
- Half Title
- Title Page
Part I: The Basics of Part-Time Trading
- Chapter 1: So How Much Do You Really Hate Your Job?
- Chapter 2: How Did I Become a Full-Time Trader?
- Chapter 3: Where Wall Street Meets the Office
- Chapter 4: Don't Quit Your Day Job ... SERIOUSLY!
- Chapter 5: The Essentials to Your “Workplace Trading Desk”
Part II: The Game Plan
- Chapter 6: Before You Clock In
- Chapter 7: Your Best Friend Is the Person Who Works in IT
- Chapter 8: Flying Below the Radar
- Chapter 9: Adding a Passive Income to Your Day Job
- Chapter 10: The Best Way to Trade at Work
Part III: Becoming the Part-Time Trader
- Chapter 11: Trading Habits You Will Want to Avoid
- Chapter 12: You Still Have to Get Your Real Work Done
- Chapter 13: What to Say and Do if Trading Becomes a Distraction
- Chapter 14: More of My Personal Tricks of the Trade
- Chapter 15: Take This Job and Shove It
- About the Author
- About the Companion Website
- Title: The Part-Time Trader: Trading Stock as a Part-Time Venture, + Website
- Release date: October 2013
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781118650059
You might also like
Profiting from Weekly Options: How to Earn Consistent Income Trading Weekly Option Serials
Generate consistent income with a smart weekly options strategy Profiting From Weekly Options is a clear, …
Trading Options For Dummies, 2nd Edition
Navigate options markets and bring in the profits Thinking about trading options, but not sure where …
Trading Psychology 2.0: From Best Practices to Best Processes
Practical trading psychology insight that can be put to work today Trading Psychology 2.0 is a …
A Handbook of Technical Analysis: The Practitioner's Comprehensive Guide to Technical Analysis
A self study exam preparatory guide for financial technical analysis certifications Written by the course director …