Practical advice and easy-to-follow guidelines for part-time stock traders
Millions of people trade stocks in their spare time, supplementing their nine-to-five income with extra profits on the market. And while there are plenty of books on the market that cater to the needs of full-time traders, there are precious few that focus on the trading strategies that are best suited for part-time traders who must balance the demands of other responsibilities while successfully navigating a changing and dynamic stock market.
This handy guide equips part-time traders with all the necessary tools for successful trading—including guidance on pre-market/pre-work studies and how to make profitable trades without interfering with one's day job. The Part-Time Trader focuses entirely on those trading strategies best suited for part-timers, making trading both simpler and more profitable.
One of the few books on trading intended and designed specifically for part-time traders with other jobs or responsibilities
Includes online access to the author's proprietary trading system that offers easy-to-follow guidelines for traders who can't spend all day watching the markets
Written by the co-founder of SharePlanner Inc., a popular financial website devoted to day-trading, swing-trading (both long and short), and exchange-traded funds
For part-time traders who can't dedicate all their time to watching the markets and reading charts, The Part-Time Trader offers straightforward, profitable trading advice.
Note: The ebook version does not provide access to the companion files.
Table of contents
- Half Title
- Title Page
Part I: The Basics of Part-Time Trading
- Chapter 1: So How Much Do You Really Hate Your Job?
- Chapter 2: How Did I Become a Full-Time Trader?
- Chapter 3: Where Wall Street Meets the Office
- Chapter 4: Don't Quit Your Day Job ... SERIOUSLY!
- Chapter 5: The Essentials to Your “Workplace Trading Desk”
Part II: The Game Plan
- Chapter 6: Before You Clock In
- Chapter 7: Your Best Friend Is the Person Who Works in IT
- Chapter 8: Flying Below the Radar
- Chapter 9: Adding a Passive Income to Your Day Job
- Chapter 10: The Best Way to Trade at Work
Part III: Becoming the Part-Time Trader
- Chapter 11: Trading Habits You Will Want to Avoid
- Chapter 12: You Still Have to Get Your Real Work Done
- Chapter 13: What to Say and Do if Trading Becomes a Distraction
- Chapter 14: More of My Personal Tricks of the Trade
- Chapter 15: Take This Job and Shove It
- About the Author
- About the Companion Website
- Title: The Part-Time Trader: Trading Stock as a Part-Time Venture, + Website
- Release date: October 2013
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781118650059
You might also like
The Art of Explanation: Making your Ideas, Products, and Services Easier to Understand
Your guide to becoming an explanation specialist. You've done the hard work. Your product or service …
The Complete Trading Course: Price Patterns, Strategies, Setups, and Execution Tactics
A practical guide covering everything the serious trader needs to know While a variety of approaches …
The Time Cleanse: A Proven System to Eliminate Wasted Time, Realize Your Full Potential, and Reinvest in What Matters Most
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, …
Talent Is Not Enough: Business Secrets For Designers, Third Edition
The best business guide for design professionals just got even better! This revised and expanded third …