No credit card required
The Good Stock “X” Factor
Key considerations for directors:
• Institutional investors, unlike most retail investors, place great emphasis on the integrity of financial statements.
• From an institutional investor perspective, an audit firm’s reputation is critical.
• Not every audit firm is affordable for small-cap companies, nor is every audit firm interested in small-cap business.
• When evaluating candidate audit firms, small-cap companies should utilize the same assessment tools used by institutional investors.
• Ultimately, cost of capital and access to capital can be greatly affected by a small-cap company’s audit firm.
Common mistakes to avoid:
• Underestimating ...