Defining Your Performance Pipeline
The Global Financial Crisis of 2008–2009 has provided compelling evidence for why organizations need a performance pipeline—as well as evidence that many companies lacked such a pipeline during this massive economic downturn. Consider the following questions and whether you could have answered them then—and now:
- Do you know what every leader in your organization is trying to achieve today; do you have a convenient way to find out?
- Are all critical results assigned?
- Are requirements for full performance clear to every leader?
- Is every leader working at the level to which he or she is assigned?
- Is the right work being done in the right way?
- Do you know which leaders are inhibiting the performance of the people ...