Lightroom is perfect for basic retouching but sometimes you want to take it further. Spending just a little time with Photoshop’s tools and filters can boost an image to the next level.
Making your subject smile:
1. Select the image in Lightroom and Right-click (Control-click) it.
2. Send the image to Photoshop by selecting Edit In > Open As Smart Object In Photoshop from the context menu. This will keep the edits non-destructive.
3. In Photoshop, choose Image > Mode > 8 Bits/Channel to speed things up.
4. From the Filter menu, choose Liquify.
5. Select the Forward Warp tool from the ...