D-65’s Lightroom Workflow
Now that we have reviewed all of Lightroom’s modules and concepts, it’s time to put Lightroom into action and tie it all together to achieve efficient digital workflow. This chapter covers the D-65 Lightroom workflow.
For this tutorial, we are going to start with a memory card with images from a shoot. These raw files will be:
1. downloaded from the memory card and imported in Lightroom,
2. edited and ranked,
3. metadata and keywords applied,
5. color corrected and ‘tweaked’,
6. shown to client via web gallery, PDF contact sheet or slideshow,
7. exported into the type of files we need ...