Discover how to banish stress and negativity, rediscover your best self and become an inspirational leader – starting now.
- Target strengths, not weaknesses
- Have a dream
- Manage energy, not time
- Put happiness before success
Based on cutting edge research, and with truly actionable advice, The Positive Leader shows you how.
Former Chairman of Microsoft Europe, Jan Mühlfeit, turns the lessons he’s learnt from his years at the coalface of leadership into a ‘how to’ guide for busy managers.
Table of contents
- Title page
- About the authors
- Introduction: setting the scene for positive leadership
- Part 1 Building strengths – positive people (the ’WHO’)
- Part 2 Personal mission and ultimate vision – positive purpose (the ’WHY’)
- Part 3 Energy management – positive process (the ’HOW’)
- Part 4 Success vs happiness – positive place (the ’WHERE’)
- Conclusion: your happiness/success story
- What did you think of this book?
- Next steps
- Title: The Positive Leader
- Release date: October 2016
- Publisher(s): FT Publishing International
- ISBN: 9781292166179
You might also like
The Art of Leadership (Audio Book)
Many people think leadership is a higher calling that resides exclusively with managers who practice or …
Act Like a Leader, Think Like a Leader
You aspire to lead with greater impact. Act Like a Leader, Think Like a Leader then …
Think Like Amazon: 50 1/2 Ideas to Become a Digital Leader
The former Amazon executive who launched and scaled Amazon Marketplace delivers the ultimate playbook on how …
Servant Leadership in Action
“The only way to create great relationships and results is through servant leadership. It's all about …