Discover how to banish stress and negativity, rediscover your best self and become an inspirational leader – starting now.
- Target strengths, not weaknesses
- Have a dream
- Manage energy, not time
- Put happiness before success
Based on cutting edge research, and with truly actionable advice, The Positive Leader shows you how.
Former Chairman of Microsoft Europe, Jan Mühlfeit, turns the lessons he’s learnt from his years at the coalface of leadership into a ‘how to’ guide for busy managers.
Table of contents
- Title page
- About the authors
- Introduction: setting the scene for positive leadership
- Part 1 Building strengths – positive people (the ’WHO’)
- Part 2 Personal mission and ultimate vision – positive purpose (the ’WHY’)
- Part 3 Energy management – positive process (the ’HOW’)
- Part 4 Success vs happiness – positive place (the ’WHERE’)
- Conclusion: your happiness/success story
- What did you think of this book?
- Next steps
- Title: The Positive Leader
- Release date: October 2016
- Publisher(s): FT Publishing International
- ISBN: 9781292166179
You might also like
The Psychology Book
How does memory work? Who is the "distractor" in your family? What was the "car crash" …
Kubernetes in Action
Kubernetes in Action teaches you to use Kubernetes to deploy container-based distributed applications. You'll start with …
Just Enough Research, 2nd Edition
Good research is about asking more and better questions, and thinking critically about the answers. Done …
Software Engineering at Google
Today, software engineers need to know not only how to program effectively but also how to …