How to achieve wealth, happiness, and peace of mind through personal responsibility
The Power of Consistency is based on the fundamental premise that private declarations dictate future actions. In other words, we tend to take actions with the thoughts and beliefs we consistently have, and the cumulative results of those actions eventually create the quality and circumstances of our lives and businesses. Therefore, transformative change in life and business is possible when we reconstruct our minds and take responsibility for its content.
Lays out a simple process—the Personal Prosperity Plan—to create powerful results in your life and business
Explains the power of focus and your subconscious mind
Outlines a four step process: focus, emotional connection, action, responsibility
The Power of Consistency teaches you how to create a Personal Prosperity Plan, get deeply emotionally committed to the plan, and take consistent action toward implementing the plan for improved sales and business performance.
Table of Contents
- Chapter One: Think Inside Your Box and Get Your Mind Right
- Chapter Two: Congratulations! You’re Right! . . . Even When You Are Wrong
- Chapter Three: Understanding the Power of Focus and Your Subconscious Mind
- Chapter Four: Step 1: Focus
- Chapter Five: Step 2: Emotional Commitment
- Chapter Six: Step 3: Action
- Chapter Seven: Step 4: Responsibility
- Chapter Eight: It’s Not a Knowledge Problem; It’s a Consistency Problem!
- Title: The Power of Consistency: Prosperity Mindset Training for Sales and Business Professionals
- Release date: March 2013
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781118526538