Book DescriptionFun is the key to success!
If you want to be successful, having fun is not an option. It's a necessity. By making fun a top priority—taking meaningful, enjoyable breaks each day, week, month, and year—you'll not only be happier but be more productive, too!
Using scientific evidence, real-world case studies, and a healthy dose of wit, bestselling author Dave Crenshaw shows that a regular respite is like a little oasis in your workday. It refreshes and reinvigorates, recharges your batteries—helping you accomplish more with less effort!
The Power of Having Fun coaches you through the five-step system thousands of leaders have utilized to boost productivity and propel their careers—all while feeling fantastic! Let Dave Crenshaw lower your stress, raise your results, and restore recess to your routine.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- PART ONE: The Desert and the Oasis
- PART TWO: The Personal Oasis
- PART THREE: The Family Oasis
- PART FOUR: The Work Oasis
- Title: The Power of Having Fun
- Release date: September 2017
- Publisher(s): Berrett-Koehler Publishers
- ISBN: 9781523083558