Learn Microsoft Project 2019 from the perspective of the project manager.
This guide is an all-in-one training resource and reference that covers all versions found in the Microsoft Project 2019 suite. It is not a “how-to” manual covering the features and functions of the software, but is designed to explain and demonstrate why those features and functions are important to you as a project manager, allowing you to maximize the value of Microsoft Project 2019.
Each aspect of project-manager-specific coverage was selectively compiled by author and Microsoft Project expert Cicala over more than two decades of consulting, project management training, and managing real-world projects using Microsoft Project. Readers will appreciate the robust index and intuitively organized and learning-oriented chapters, and sub-sections for quick reference and problem solving. “Try it” exercises at the close of every chapter help ensure understanding of the content.
- Understand key components to the Microsoft Project 2019 solution
- Reinforce learning via hands-on exercises with step-by-step illustrations
- Build a plan and work breakdown structure, and manage resources and assignments
- Utilize enterprise project management for creating a project, monitoring, controlling, and tracking
- Export and communicate project information to an external audience
Answer keys and supporting PowerPoint slides are available for academic instructors upon request.
Table of contents
- Front Matter
- Part I. Introduction to Project Management
- Part II. Project Definition
- Part III. Project Task Planning
- Part IV. Enterprise Project Management
- Back Matter
- Title: The Project Managers Guide to Microsoft Project 2019 : Covers Standard, Professional, Server, Project Web App, and Office 365 Versions
- Release date: April 2020
- Publisher(s): Apress
- ISBN: 9781484256350
You might also like
Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow, 2nd Edition
Through a series of recent breakthroughs, deep learning has boosted the entire field of machine learning. …
Automate the Boring Stuff with Python, 2nd Edition
If you’ve ever spent hours renaming files or updating hundreds of spreadsheet cells, you know how …
Head First Design Patterns, 2nd Edition
You know you don’t want to reinvent the wheel, so you look to design patterns—the lessons …
Delivering Business Analysis: The BA Service handbook
Business analysis (BA) is an important business operation, and with some coordinated effort, it can become …