A WALK THROUGH A PROJECT
‘How narrow is the line which separates an adventure from an ordeal.’
In this part I will explain the management framework for a single project, taking it from being an idea through the various life cycle stages until benefits start being realised in your organisation:
- Make sure that your projects are driven by benefits which support your strategy.
- Manage your projects within a staged framework.
- Place high emphasis on the early stages.
- Treat gates as ‘entry’ points to stages, not ‘exit’ points.
- Address and revalidate the business aspects of the project throughout its life.
How to use ...