40Growth Techniques by Job Title
Now that we've reviewed all 22 revenue growth techniques, let's break down the ideal actions by job title. These are the best actions for the most common customer facing professionals in your firm.
Basically, sales and customer service people should engage in the one-on-one activities, and the marketing manager, or whoever is playing quarterback on the company-to-many track of your communications, should orchestrate those communications that are sent to your list.
Managers and executives should spend their few minutes of daily action helping their people execute their actions.
- The best thing you can do is to spend your 15 minutes a day helping your team execute their 15 minutes a day.
- The second most effective use of your time is to make phone calls, as discussed in Chapter 24.
- Finally, feel free to pick and choose any of the one-on-one techniques detailed in this section of the book. An owner or executive calling a customer for a testimonial is extremely impressive and flattering, for example.
- Help your team execute.
- Hold your people accountable, which we will discuss in greater detail in the next part of the book.
- Share your people's successes with everyone to create a powerful flow of positive energy.
- Engage in any one-on-one activities that strike you as interesting.
- Collect testimonials.
- Communicate testimonials.
- Communicate case studies.
- Ask the “did ...