Productivity is not just about doing more. It is about creating more impact with less work.
After working with thousands of people all over the world, I've been able to identify certain patterns in the way people think and act. I've also been able to determine the most common distractions that keep the average person from being more productive. These “Deadly Eight Productivity Pitfalls” are as follows:
- Accepting free handouts
- Having a variable morning routine
- Putting small priorities first
- Avoiding difficult but important tasks
- Following the eight‐hour work day
- Checking their phone constantly
- Replying to emails immediately
- Overcommitting to favors
Unproductive people love ...