WHERE TO START
Why did you buy this book? If I could ask you questions right now, that would be the first one. You could tell me what has brought you to this point of looking for ways to improve your productivity.
• Are you drowning in physical clutter?
• Has your e-mail inbox overwhelmed you?
• Do you feel you should be accomplishing more in any given day?
• Do your business and life goals seem out of reach?
• Do you have aspirations that you know you can achieve once you get control of your life?
• Are you looking for the innovative edge that will help you improve your already excellent skills?
Questions like these help us identify our strengths, weaknesses, and areas for improvement. Because I can’t ask you these questions ...