Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you.
Does work never seems to end? Which of these situations resonate with you?
- I feel frustrated and unhappy about the time I spend at work.
- I have little or no time left to spend with friends and family, a hobby or interests.
- When I do find time to spend time with my friends and family, I feel anxious or irritable.
- Outside of work I spend time thinking or worrying about it.
- I feel tired – even exhausted – most of the time.
- I rarely get a proper break from work; a holiday, a short break, or even a day out.
- One way or another, my home and family life are suffering because of the amount of time that I'm working.
If you've ...