Watch this ongoing compilation of Spark talks from leading developers and practicioners at Strata + Hadoop World conferences in 2016 (including San Jose, London, Beijing, New York, and Singapore). Throughout the year we'll update the stream of talks covering the latest trends in Spark for real-time analytics and machine learning, as well as tips on how to deploy Spark in production. Topics range from Spark 2.0, anomaly detection with Spark, training deep networks in Spark, and tips for securing and scaling Spark in production.
Table of Contents
- San Jose 2016: Spark 2.0
- San Jose 2016: Spark Streaming
- San Jose 2016: Spark and Machine Learning
- San Jose 2016: Spark in Production
London 2016: Spark Streaming
- The future of streaming in Spark: Structured streaming - Tathagata Das (Databricks) 00:41:57
- So you think you can stream: Use cases and design patterns for Spark Streaming - Vida Ha (Databricks) and Prakash Chockalingam (Databricks) 00:40:51
- Anomaly detection in telecom with Spark - Ted Dunning (MapR Technologies) 00:44:47
- London 2016: Spark in Production
- Title: The Spark Video Collection: 2016
- Release date: July 2016
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491970355