Def: Spark (n) - an elusive moment when a new idea strikes that has the potential to transform the way you do business.
Big or small, new ideas are the lifeblood of all successful businesses. They are responsible for higher profits, quicker growth and game-changing innovations.
But how do you foster a creative culture, nurture new ideas and manage the people behind the electricity?
The Spark answers these questions and more, unravelling the mystique around business creativity and offering 10 practical steps to building an innovative team and becoming an inspiring creative leader.
Table of Contents
- About the author
- Publisher’s acknowledgements
- Author’s acknowledgements
- Introduction: The Spark
- Habit 1 Start an electric conversation
- Habit 2 Break the management rules
- Habit 3 Lead with creative choices
- Habit 4 Become a talent impresario
- Habit 5 Know why you do what you do
- Habit 6 Connect through shared values
- Habit 7 Build a business playground
- Habit 8 Balance focus with freedom
- Habit 9 Demolish idea barriers
- Habit 10 Encourage collisions
- Ten creative business myths debunked
- Imprint Page
- Title: The Spark
- Release date: July 2014
- Publisher(s): FT Publishing International
- ISBN: 9781292005317