- Alexander, R. C. (1988) Fumbling the Future. William Morrow.
- Amihud, Y. and Lev, B. (1981) Risk reduction as a managerial motive for conglomerate mergers, Bell Journal of Economics, 12(2): 605–616.
- Amit, R. and Zott, C. (2001) Value creation in e-business, Strategic Management Journal, 22: 493–520.
- Andrews, K. R. (1971) The Concept of Corporate Strategy. Dow Jones-Irwin Inc.
- Angwin, D. N. (2000) Implementing Successful Post-Acquisition Management. Financial Times/Prentice Hall.
- Angwin, D. N. (2001) Mergers and acquisitions across European borders: National perspectives on pre-acquisition due diligence and the use of professional advisers, Journal of World Business, 36(1): 32–57.
- Angwin, D. N. (2004) Speed in M&A integration: The first 100 days, European Management Journal, 22(4): 418–430.
- Angwin, D. N. (2007a) Mergers and Acquisitions. John Wiley & Sons.
- Angwin, D. N. (2007b) Motive archetypes in mergers and acquisitions (M&A): The implications of a configurational approach to performance, Advances in Mergers and Acquisitions, 6: 77–106.
- Angwin, D. N. (2012) Typologies in M&A research, chapter 3 in Faulkner, D., Teerikangas, S. and Joseph, R. (eds), Oxford Handbook of Mergers and Acquisitions, Oxford University Press.
- Angwin, D. N. (2015) Agency theory perspective, Chapter 8 in M. Jenkins, V. Ambrosini and N. Collier (eds) Strategic Management: A Multi-perspective Approach (3rd edn). Palgrave MacMillan, pp. 154–177.
- Angwin, D.N., Mellahi, K. Gomes, E., Peters, E. ...
Get The Strategy Pathfinder, 3rd Edition now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.