Create growth via social media-powered customer loyalty strategies
Tasti D-Lite has put itself on the map through its innovative merging of loyalty programs and social media. In The Tasti-D-lite Way, the brand’s Chairman/CEO and VP of Technology reveal key lessons any company can use to build meaningful customer experiences and unprecedented loyalty through fresh approaches to social media marketing.
Using social media to engage customers is only part of the story. Learn how to reengineer your business to compete and win in the age of social media marketing and go from social megligence to social friendly to forge meaningful, one-to-one relationships with customers.
James H. Amos is Chairman and CEO of Tasti D-Lite and and Planet Smoothie. A longtime leader in the franchising industry, he has been profiled in several books including The Transparent Leader and You Can Do It. He is the author of The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Franchising and Focus or Failure
BJ Emerson is VP of Technology at Tasti D-Lite and Planet Smoothie. As a speaker, author and award winning technology executive, BJ Emerson has a long track record as a social loyalty pioneer. He speaks regularly on the topics of social media, technology and customer loyalty.
Table of Contents
- Cover Page
- The tasti D · lite Way: Social Media Marketing Lessons for Building Loyalty and a Brand Customers Crave
- Copyright Page
- Chapter 1 Introduction to a Tasti Story
- Chapter 2 The Race for Transparency
- Chapter 3 Going Behind the Brand
- Chapter 4 Character in 140 Characters
- Chapter 5 Don’t Be Boring (and Other Thoughts on Relevance)
- Chapter 6 You Can’t Outsource Relationships
- Chapter 7 Rolling with the Big Boys
- Chapter 8 Brand Stewardship
- Chapter 9 The Location Business
- Chapter 10 Meet Your Cocreators
- Chapter 11 The Social Future
- Title: The Tasti D-Lite Way: Social Media Marketing Lessons for Building Loyalty and a Brand Customers Crave
- Release date: September 2012
- Publisher(s): McGraw-Hill
- ISBN: 9780071799386