Create a great customer experience whoever you are.
Customers are powerful. They have a loud voice, a wealth of choice and their expectations are higher than ever.
This book covers ten principles you can use to make real world improvements to your customers’ experiences, whatever your business does and whoever you are.
For managers, leaders and those starting a new business, the book shows that making improvements customers will appreciate doesn’t need to be complicated or cost a fortune.
Table of contents
- Title page
- About the author
- 1 Why the customer experience matters
- 2 Why customer experiences aren’t improving
- 3 The ten principles behind great customer experiences
- 4 Great customer experiences strongly reflect the customer’s identity
- 5 Great customer experiences satisfy our higher objectives
- 6 Great customer experiences leave nothing to chance
- 7 Great customer experiences set and then meet expectations
- 8 Great customer experiences are effortless
- 9 Great customer experiences are stress free
- 10 Great customer experiences indulge the senses
- 11 Great customer experiences are socially engaging
- 12 Great customer experiences put the customer in control
- 13 Great customer experiences consider the emotions
- 14 Bringing it all together – the Apple customer experience
- 15 Final thoughts
- Title: The Ten Principles Behind Great Customer Experiences
- Release date: February 2013
- Publisher(s): FT Publishing International
- ISBN: 9780273775980
You might also like
Businesses worry about new technologies, but customers are the ultimate disruptors—Suman Sarkar offers bold strategies for …
Companies from startups to corporate giants face massive amounts of disruption today. Now more than ever, …
Kubernetes in Action
Kubernetes in Action teaches you to use Kubernetes to deploy container-based distributed applications. You'll start with …
Leading with Strategic Thinking: Four Ways Effective Leaders Gain Insight, Drive Change, and Get Results
Be a more effective leader with strategic thinking Leading with Strategic Thinking reveals what effective leaders …