A proven approach to trading success based on the best commodity trading advisors
Profiting from long-term trends is the most common path to success for traders. The challenge is recognizing the emergence of a trend and determining where to enter and exit the market. The Trend Following Bible shows individual traders and investors how to profit from this approach by trading like today's top commodity trading advisors.
In this book, author Andrew Abraham stresses the importance of a disciplined, consistent methodology, with stringent risk controls, that allows you to catch big trends, while limiting losses on unprofitable trades. By trading in this manner, he shows you how to successfully achieve market-beating returns over the long term and multiple your trading capital along the way.
Reveals exactly how top commodity trading advisors operate and how individuals can incorporate these methods into their everyday trading endeavors
Addresses key issues like position sizing and risk control, which are critical to trading success, but often underemphasized in other trading literature
Highlights how to effectively execute the trading strategies outlined
Engaging and accessible, The Trend Following Bible will put you in a better position to profit as you make more informed trading decisions.
Table of contents
- Cover Page
- Title Page
- INTRODUCTION: My Journey as a Trend Follower
- CHAPTER 1: Get a Savvy Start
- CHAPTER 2: Getting the Most Out of This Method
- CHAPTER 3: Why Trend Following?
- CHAPTER 4: How Successful Trend Followers Trade
- CHAPTER 5: Managing the Risks when Trend Following
- CHAPTER 6: Your Complete Robust Trading Plan
- CHAPTER 7: Trend Breakouts
- CHAPTER 8: Trend Retracements
CHAPTER 9: The Trend Follower Mindset
- Make It Second Nature
- Trend Following and Trading Is Not Retirement in a Box!
- What Makes a Successful Trend Follower?
- Sweet Simplicity
- Think Probabilities
- Traders Lose Because of Fear
- It Is All Perception
- Just Take the Trade Mode
- The Key Is to Be Consistent
- There Is No Fear or Pain
- Don't Try to Control It
- This Will Not Be You
- CHAPTER 10: My Trading Journal
- Title: The Trend Following Bible: How Professional Traders Compound Wealth and Manage Risk
- Release date: December 2012
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781118407745
You might also like
Trading Price Action Trends: Technical Analysis of Price Charts Bar by Bar for the Serious Trader
A practical guide to profiting from institutional trading trends The key to being a successful trader …
Trading Price Action Reversals: Technical Analysis of Price Charts Bar by Bar for the Serious Trader
A detailed guide to profiting from trend reversals using the technical analysis of price action The …
Profitable Day and Swing Trading: Using Price / Volume Surges and Pattern Recognition to Catch Big Moves in the Stock Market, + Website
Harry Boxer's proven techniques for short-term traders Written in easy-to-understand language, Profitable Day and Swing Trading …
The Little Book of Trading: Trend Following Strategy for Big Winnings
How to get past the crisis and make the market work for you again The last …