Appendix: How are you tracking?
A summary of the quick questions
Chapter 1 — Tool number 1: breaking down the e-wall
• Can you do a better job at finding out who all the decision makers are?
• Are you consistent at discovering preferred methods of communication with your customers?
• If so, is the client’s preferred method also the most effective?
• Do you lay out a decision timeline with your customers and establish clear expectations?
• Are you in the habit of laying out Next Steps at every contact point in the decision cycle with your clients?
• Do you leave something in the chamber for face-to-face meetings? Do you leave clients with a reason to need to meet with you?
• Are some customers simply wasting your time? Are there clients in your business that are simply taking too much time for no reward?
Chapter 2 — Tool number 2: the butterfly
• What activities do you procrastinate on that you know should be prioritised?
• Do you catch yourself falling into a negative state when you have failed to prioritise and take action on important tasks?
• How can you change your own language with yourself when you feel the butterfly effect?
• In which areas of your business and life will you be able to apply the butterfly effect?
Chapter 3 — Tool number 3: the sunset
• What does your 12-month sunset look like for you professionally?
• What actions do you need to take to achieve it?
• How could you get better at living in the now?
• What are the chips on your shoulder that sometimes ...