Debriefing the Call
Seven Agenda Items for the Debriefing
1. Did you gain rapport?
2. Did you set a framework with the buyer for the meeting?
3. Did you ask questions?
4. Did you overcome the objections you encountered?
5. Did you identify needs, goals, and problems?
6. Did you quantify the value of your solution and gain agreement in terms of dollars saved or gained?
7. Did you ask for the sale?
Do your salespeople debrief after every call? Why not? This strategy is horribly neglected. I have a consulting client now who switched the third year of our contract from pure training to riding with the sales pros, then debriefing the calls. To add greater value, we do team meetings and analyze or expose the issues that ...