Ten Keys to Working a Trade Show
Ten Problems at Trade Shows and the Keys to Dealing with Them
1. They Are Sitting in Booths!
2. They Are Standing Behind “Barriers”
3. They Are Acting Like Carnival Barkers
4. They Ask, “Can I Help You?”
5. They Shouldn’t Be Working the Show
6. They Don’t Understand How Many Show Visitors Are Time-Wasters
7. They Follow Up Too Late to Have an Impact
8. They Don’t Focus on a Single Goal for Attendee Interactions
9. They Don’t Schedule Booth Personnel Very Well
10. They Don’t Put on a “Show” at the Show
Bonus Strategy: Working Other Exhibitors
Exercise 26.1. Brainstorming Ideas for Better Trade Shows
Many companies make major investments in time and money to find leads at trade shows ...