He believed in love; he was married many times.
– Fred, on iteration
After reading this chapter, you will:
1. Understand the concept of a UX lifecycle process and the need for it
2. Understand the “Wheel” UX lifecycle abstraction template
3. Appreciate the need for choosing a process instance for your own project
4. Understand how to identify project parameters and map them to process choices
5. Understand the process choice tradeoffs based on system type, domain complexity, and interaction complexity within the system complexity space
6. Know the key team roles in the UX process for producing interactive products
The iterative, evaluation-centered UX lifecycle template described ...