A thoroughly revised and expanded update to the book that critics are calling the first true investing book for the "new normal"
You entrusted your financial security to the "experts," and now you're wondering what it'll take to recover from the economic crisis and get back on your feet. In this updated and expanded edition of his critically-acclaimed guide to staying rich in good times and bad, financial planner and investment strategist Jason Vanclef delivers more straight answers and solid solutions—and he takes a well-earned poke or two at Wall Street in the process. According to Vanclef, True Asset Class Diversification is the best way to build the solid financial foundation you need for a secure future. And he puts his money where his mouth is with a comprehensive, easy-to-understand and use plan for maximizing your investments—not just cutting your losses.
Learn the unvarnished truth about "tried and true" Wall Street practices and why stocks and bonds are not the answer—and which investment vehicles are
Find out how to diversify into oil/gas, equipment, notes, real estate, bullion and rare coins the way the super-rich do—information that Wall Street doesn't want you to have
Get priceless advice on whether or not to pay off your home or pay cash for a car and how to build your wealth more efficiently
Discover the pitfalls of insurance and Variable/Fixed/Index Fixed annuities that agents will never tell you about
Get the lowdown on advanced income tax reduction strategies, discounted Roth IRA conversions, and asset protection techniques that will help protect your hard earned wealth.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Freeing Your Estate from Conventional Thinking
- Chapter 2: The Best Portfolios Are Mixtures of Many Different Asset Classes
- Chapter 3: The Key to Protecting and Building Wealth in Good Times and Bad
- Chapter 4: The Process of Wealth
- Chapter 5: Leaks in the Bucket
- Chapter 6: True Asset Class Diversification
- Chapter 7: Foundations for Your Financial Table
- Chapter 8: Building a Strong Financial Table
- Chapter 9: Life Insurance, Annuities, and How They Relate to Your Wealth Code
- Conclusion: Time to Take Action!
- Appendix A: Case Studies
- Appendix B: Different Investment Asset Classes
- Appendix C: Discounted Roth Conversions
- Appendix D: 1031 Real Estate Exchanges
- About the Author
- Title: The Wealth Code 2.0: How the Rich Stay Rich in Good Times and Bad
- Release date: January 2013
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781118483817