They Don’t Teach Corporate in College has resonated with tens of thousands of readers and is currently used as a text in corporations and universities across the country. This new and updated edition reflects the unique needs and challenges of current twenty-somethings, who want to make a difference right now but lack some of the core skills to make it happen. It incorporates fresh tips for building your transferable skillset, networking and enhancing your productivity in an increasingly digital world, and becoming an effective leader.
Table of Contents
- Cover Page
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Preface to the 10th-Anniversary Edition
- Chapter 1: Find Yourself, Find a Paycheck
- Chapter 2: Congratulations, You’re Hired!
- Chapter 3: Working the Crowd
- Chapter 4: Be the Master of Your Plan
- Chapter 5: The Purposeful Workday
- Chapter 6: Check Your Attitude at the Door
- Chapter 7: People Management
- Chapter 8: Moving Up in the World
- Chapter 9: You’re the Boss Now!
- Chapter 10: Exit Stage Left
- About the Author
- Title: They Don’t Teach Corporate in College, Third Edition
- Release date: February 2014
- Publisher(s): Career Press
- ISBN: 9781601633088