A digital executive shows millennials how to excel in a corporate environment still dominated by an older generation, while remaining true to their personal values
Think and Grow Digital teaches young talents how to align with company "seniors" without giving up their ideals. The author explains how readers can help companies focus on moon shots: things really worth going for that help both the company and the world. Readers learn how to systematically create their own job roles, drive their personal growth engine, and connect effectively with people allowing them to do meaningful work with great rewards.
Joris Merks-Benjaminsen worked in several media and advertising businesses before he joined Google in 2010. He serves as European Head of Insights Communication, aggregating research and data insights into B2B narratives that explain changes in the media landscape, marketing, and consumer behavior.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Part I Challenges and Opportunities
- Part II Hit the Ground Running
- Part III Craft Your Career Steps
- Part IV Develop Into a Mature and Appreciated Individual
- Part V Keep Your Aspirations and Work Pleasure Alive
- Title: Think and Grow Digital: What the Net Generation Needs to Know to Survive and Thrive in Any Organization
- Release date: December 2014
- Publisher(s): McGraw-Hill
- ISBN: 9780071835367