Notes, References, Resources
Chapter 1: Attending to Your Audience: Who, What, When, and How
1. Deborah Friedman, Influence for Nonprofit Leaders (Greensboro: CCL Press, 2013).
2. Daniel Goleman, Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ (New York: Bantam Books, 2005).
3. Paul E. Griffiths, What Emotions Really Are (Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1997).
Chapter 2: Interpersonal Communication—the Everyday Professional Communication
1. E. T. Klemmer and F. W. Snyder, Measurement of Time Spent Communicating (Journal of Communication, Volume 22, Issue 2, June 1972, pages 142–158).
2. International Listening Association, www.listen.org.
3. Tina Fey, Bossypants (Boston: Back Bay Books, 2012).
4. Andrew ...
Get Think on Your Feet now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.