9.2 Analysis of Customer Responses
Appendix 1 describes overall JetSpray customers, Appendix 2 specifies the Excel keystrokes used to prepare this report, while Appendix 6 shows the data and initial analysis in an Excel worksheet. The report on overall JetSpray customers was prepared by following these steps:
- Code and enter the responses of each respondent.
- Count the responses to each survey item, and aggregate their purchases.
- Confirm the fulfillment of the quotas.
- Calculate percentages for nonmetric items.
- Calculate averages for metric items.
- Compile these percentages and averages into tables for the report.
- Pivot the tables into bar charts.
- Outline your report, state each survey question, and insert the bar charts.
- Summarize the ...