Tricks for Automating Motion and Controlling Timing
Rule: Weight in motionRule: Timing
After Completing This Chapter, You Will be Able To:
• Create a link setup using multiple objects.
• Use a Link Constraint to weigh between multiple objects.
• Use an Attachment Constraint to have an object stick to another object’s surface.
• Link to world for free-form animation between links.
• Without linking, get the hands of a biped to move with another object.
We want to create a complex linkage so that over time, an object can appear to smoothly move along two different surfaces. This tutorial will show you how to ...