Tricks for Automating Motion and Controlling Timing
Rule: Weight in motionRule: Timing
After Completing This Chapter, You Will be Able To:
• Create a link setup using multiple objects.
• Use a Link Constraint to weigh between multiple objects.
• Use an Attachment Constraint to have an object stick to another object’s surface.
• Link to world for free-form animation between links.
• Without linking, get the hands of a biped to move with another object.
We want to create a complex linkage so that over time, an object can appear to smoothly move along two different surfaces. This tutorial will show you how to ...
Get Tradigital 3ds Max now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.