Leadership and Politics in Public Health
- Understand how power develops in organizations
- Become aware of the need for leadership skills in public health
- Recognize the role of leadership and politics in the changing health care environment
- Acknowledge the need for new roles and responsibilities for those who work in the field of public health
- Be able to explain the various styles of leadership and relate them to worker empowerment and innovation
The world of business, which includes health care services, is changing every day, catching many companies unprepared to deal with the new customer. The new customer wants quality in both the products and the services he or she purchases, and often does some research before ...