An “Analytical Architecture” to Guide Logistics Transformation
Despite decades of attempted modernization, the DoD still largely relies on its 1960s requisitioning process and 1970s inventory management system.
—Lou Kratz, assistant deputy under secretary of defense (logistics plans and programs)
Transformation is a journey—there is no end.
—Jim McCullough, Dean, Defense Acquisition University, South
15. Multistage Supply Chain Optimization
16. Systems Dynamic Modeling and Dynamic Strategic Planning
17. Operational and Organizational Risk Evaluation
18. Logistics Systems Readiness and Program Development
19. Accelerating Transformation: An “Engine for Innovation”
The analysis presented in part II was ...
Get Transforming US Army Supply Chains now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.