Getting Started with Trigonometry
In this part…
- Become acquainted with angle measures and how they relate to trig functions.
- Discover formulas that provide lengths of segments, midpoints, and slopes of lines.
- Become familiar with circles and the relationships between radii, diameters, centers, and arcs.
- Relate infinitely many angle measures to just one reference angle.
- Find a simple conversion method for changing from degrees to radians and vice versa.
- Observe the properties of special right triangles, and use the Pythagorean theorem to formulate the relationships between the sides of these right triangles.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.