In this part…
- Define the basic trig functions using the lengths of the sides of a right triangle.
- Determine the relationships between the trig cofunctions and their shared sides.
- Extend your scope to angles greater than 90 degrees using the unit circle.
- Investigate the ins and outs of the domains and ranges of the six trig functions.
- Use reference angles to compute trig functions.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.