Achieve long-term business success—without sacrificing quarterly profits
Triple Crown Leadership provides a step-by-step model for building organizations that are Excellent (high performing), Ethical (transparent), and Enduring (stands the test of time). It explains how to protect your organization’s values, reputation, and profitability by focusing not only on culture, but organizational character; seeking solutions to challenges from all levels of personnel; and skillfully blending a “hard-edged” demand for results with a “soft-edged” spirit of collaboration.
Bob Vanourek has held senior leadership positions at Pitney Bowes, Avery Division, Sensormatic, Recognition Equipment, and Monarch Marketing.
Gregg Vanourek is the founder of Far Horizon, a leadership and personnel development firm with offices in the U.S. and Europe.
Table of Contents
- Cover Page
- Triple Crown Leadership: Building Excellent, Ethical, and Enduring Organizations
- Copyright Page
- Introduction Call to the Post
- Chapter 1 The Triple Crown Quest—Excellent, Ethical, and Enduring
- Part One Triple Crown Leadership Practices
- Part Two Leadership in Action
- Conclusion At the Post
- Appendix About the Research
- Postscript Sport of Kings or Business of Knaves?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Title: Triple Crown Leadership: Building Excellent, Ethical, and Enduring Organizations
- Release date: May 2012
- Publisher(s): McGraw-Hill
- ISBN: 9780071791519