Achieve long-term business success—without sacrificing quarterly profits
Triple Crown Leadership provides a step-by-step model for building organizations that are Excellent (high performing), Ethical (transparent), and Enduring (stands the test of time). It explains how to protect your organization’s values, reputation, and profitability by focusing not only on culture, but organizational character; seeking solutions to challenges from all levels of personnel; and skillfully blending a “hard-edged” demand for results with a “soft-edged” spirit of collaboration.
Bob Vanourek has held senior leadership positions at Pitney Bowes, Avery Division, Sensormatic, Recognition Equipment, and Monarch Marketing.
Gregg Vanourek is the founder of Far Horizon, a leadership and personnel development firm with offices in the U.S. and Europe.
Table of contents
- Cover Page
- Triple Crown Leadership: Building Excellent, Ethical, and Enduring Organizations
- Copyright Page
- Introduction Call to the Post
- Chapter 1 The Triple Crown Quest—Excellent, Ethical, and Enduring
- Part One Triple Crown Leadership Practices
- Part Two Leadership in Action
- Conclusion At the Post
- Appendix About the Research
- Postscript Sport of Kings or Business of Knaves?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Title: Triple Crown Leadership: Building Excellent, Ethical, and Enduring Organizations
- Release date: May 2012
- Publisher(s): McGraw-Hill
- ISBN: 9780071791519
You might also like
Information Governance: Concepts, Strategies, and Best Practices
Proven and emerging strategies for addressing document and records management risk within the framework of information …
CISSP For Dummies, 4th Edition
A fully updated guide to CISSP certification CISSP certification is the most prestigious and highly valued …
Leadership in Action: Thinking Straight: New Strategies Are Needed for Ethical Leadership
After all the high-profile examples of ethical transgressions by top leaders in recent years, why do …
Taking Ethics Seriously
This book develops an intellectual framework for analyzing ethical dilemmas that is both grounded in theory …