Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) Foundation Learning Guide is a Cisco® authorized learning tool for CCNP preparation. As part of the Cisco Press foundation learning series, this book covers how to maintain and monitor complex enterprise networks.
The chapters focus on planning tasks, evaluations of designs, performance measurements, configuring and verifying, and correct troubleshooting procedures and documentation tasks. From this book you will learn the foundational topics for critical analysis, planning, verification and documentation, while configuring tasks would have been mastered in the CCNP ROUTE and CCNP SWITCH material. The author walks you through several real-world troubleshooting examples to help you refine your study in the art of troubleshooting.
Each chapter opens with the list of topics covered to clearly identify the focus of that chapter. At the end of each chapter, a summary of key concepts for quick study and review questions provide you with an opportunity to assess and reinforce your understanding of the material. Throughout the book, real-world troubleshooting examples serve to illuminate theoretical concepts.
Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) Foundation Learning Guide is ideal for certification candidates who are seeking a tool to learn all the topics covered in the CCNP TSHOOT 642-832 exam.
Serves as the official book for the Cisco Networking Academy CCNP TSHOOT course
Provides a thorough presentation on maintenance and troubleshooting techniques for routers and switches in a complex enterprise network
Covers troubleshooting wireless, unified communications, and video issues in converged networks
Explains how to maintain and troubleshoot network security implementations
Uses extensive troubleshooting examples and diagrams to solidify the topic explanations
Presents self-assessment review questions, chapter objectives, and summaries to facilitate effective studying
This volume is in the Certification Self-Study Series offered by Cisco Press®. Books in this series provide officially developed training solutions to help networking professionals understand technology implementations and prepare for the Cisco Career Certifications examinations.
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Contents at a Glance
- Table of Contents
- About the Author
- Icons Used in This Book
- Chapter 1. Planning Maintenance for Complex Networks
- Chapter 2. Troubleshooting Processes for Complex Enterprise Networks
- Chapter 3. Using Maintenance and Troubleshooting Tools and Applications
- Chapter 4. Maintaining and Troubleshooting Campus Switched Solutions
- Chapter 5. Maintaining and Troubleshooting Routing Solutions
- Chapter 6. Troubleshooting Addressing Services
- Chapter 7. Troubleshooting Network Performance Issues
- Chapter 8. Troubleshooting Converged Networks
- Chapter 9. Maintaining and Troubleshooting Network Security Implementations
- Chapter 10. Review and Preparation for Troubleshooting Complex Enterprise Networks
- Appendix A. Answer to Review Questions
- Title: Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) Foundation Learning Guide: Foundation learning for the CCNP TSHOOT 642-832
- Release date: March 2010
- Publisher(s): Cisco Press
- ISBN: 9781587141713
You might also like
More Than 16 Hours of Video Instruction Overview CCNA 200-301 Complete Video Course is a comprehensive …
CCNA 200-301 Official Cert Guide Library
Cisco Press has the only study guides approved by Cisco for the new CCNA certification. The …
CCNP Routing and Switching ROUTE 300-101 Complete Video Course
CCNP Routing and Switching ROUTE 300-101 Complete Video Course Best-selling author, expert instructor, and double CCIE …
Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) LiveLessons (Video Training)
In Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) LiveLessons, Jeff Doyle provides a practical introduction to Border Gateway Protocol …