Let's have a look at the troubleshooting processes we should follow before starting XenApp troubleshooting:
- Gather proper information
- Identify the issue
- Try some quick fixes
- Use appropriate diagnostic steps
- Perform a quick search on the Internet
- Use additional resources to research the issue
- Escalate the issue if required
Gathering proper information
Once the user reports the issue, the Citrix administrator should gather appropriate information about the problem. While gathering information, we should consider the questions listed here. The following questions and their answers will make the troubleshooting task easier:
- What are the details of your Citrix XenApp environment?
The version and edition of XenApp, farm size, type of ...