In another Terminal window/tab, run ganache-cli to start a local blockchain.
And then, in the original tab, run the following:
- truffle compile to compile your contracts.
- truffle migrate to deploy those contracts to the network.
- ng serve to start your application.
- Navigate to http://localhost:4200/. The app will automatically reload if you change any of the source files.
- Make sure there are no errors in browser console.
On http://localhost:4200/, you should see the following screen:
If you look in app.html in the src/app ...