To see our Dapp in action, we need to perform the following build steps. Follow them precisely to ensure we get a clean build every time. Essentially, we are compiling and migrating our contracts, then serving our web content.
- cd chapter1.
- truffle develop.
- Inside the Truffle development console, run the following:
- compile (this compiles our contracts)
- migrate (this migrates our contract to the network specified in truffle.js)
- In another terminal window/tab, in the chapter1 folder, run npm run dev.
- Navigate to http://localhost:8080/#/.