Book DescriptionTrust is a non-negotiable for high performing relationships and organizations. Yet trust is fragile, and ninety percent of the behaviors that break it are subtle, fleeting, and unintentional. Drs. Dennis and Michelle Reina have rewritten this third edition of their best-selling, award-winning book Trust and Betrayal in the Workplace to empower everyone at every level of responsibility – not just leaders – to build and sustain trust in their workplaces.
Updated and completely rewritten with new case studies, tools, tips, and reflections, this third edition is the culmination of the authors' more than 20 years of rigorous research and “in the trenches” trust building experience with hundreds of organizations and thousands of people around the world.
As pioneers in the field of trust, Dennis and Michelle tell the truth about what it takes to build sustainable trust in the workplace – trust that withstands the tests of time, geography, and an increasingly volatile and competitive marketplace.
In this third edition, the authors provide the most detailed blueprint available for building highly effective, trust-based connections and organizations.
Drs. Dennis and Michelle Reina have devoted their careers to trust because they believe that people don't just want and need trustworthy relationships – they have a fundamental right to them. In this rewritten third edition of Trust and Betrayal in the Workplace, the authors reveal their practical, proven approaches to accessing this right to trust - one thought, intention, and behavior at a time.
Table of Contents
- Cover Page
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Chapter One Trust Begins with You
- Chapter Two Trust of Character
- Chapter Three Trust of Communication
- Chapter Four Trust of Capability
- Chapter Five Your Readiness and Willingness to Trust
- Chapter Six How You Trust
- Chapter Seven How Trust Is Broken: Betrayal
- Chapter Eight How Trust Is Rebuilt: The Seven Steps for Healing
- Chapter Nine How Trust Is Transformed: Transformative Trust
- Chapter Ten Taking Trust to the Next Level
- About the Authors
- Working with Reina, A Trust Building Consultancy
- Title: Trust and Betrayal in the Workplace, 3rd Edition
- Release date: February 2015
- Publisher(s): Berrett-Koehler Publishers
- ISBN: 9781626562592