Qualifying and Developing Opportunity
However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.
Eventually you will get an opportunity. In order to develop opportunities, start with the end in mind.
Recall the elements required to win a deal:
- You’ve developed trust on a level playing field with the competition
- There’s a compelling event, which is a pain or desire with a time constraint
- You have the money, budget, value, or valid ROI
- You have a yes from power
- You have identified the decision process
When you have trust, qualifying opportunities becomes as simple as validating the other criteria ...