If you will not be using Eclipse, you can safely skip this section. To install, complete these steps:
1. Start Eclipse. Select Help, Install New Software.
2. Click Add, and in the Add Repository window enter ADT Plugin for Name and this URL https://dl-ssl.google.com/android/eclipse/ for location. Click OK.
3. In the Available Software window, check the box next to Developer Tools and click Next.
4. View the list of tools to be downloaded. Click Next.
5. Read and accept the license agreements. Click Finish.
6. Close and restart Eclipse.
You must configure the plug-in to use the Android SDK by entering the path to the directory in which it was installed in the previous section. To configure the plug-in, in Eclipse ...