- Performance management as a process rather than as an event
- The Great Performance Management Cycle
- The purpose of performance reviews
- Common problems with the traditional performance review process
- An innovative alternative: the Performance Coaching Conversation
- The foundation for an effective dialogue around performance: mutual learning
- Governing values, assumptions, and behaviors that support an effective Performance Coaching Conversation
Get Ultimate Performance Management: Training to Transform Performance Reviews into Performance Partnerships now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.