Deploying to a Production Installation
- What should you consider when deploying to a production installation?
- How do you leverage the Umbraco packager?
- How do you handle media items?
- What are the steps for syncing databases between environments?
- What are the Courier tools and how do you use them?
Deploying your Umbraco website is going to be an important part of showcasing your hard work. You have a number of things to think about and steps to take in order to make sure that your installation goes smoothly. This chapter provides an overview of the options available to you when planning and executing your deployment. It also provides an overview of how to work with Courier, which is an Umbraco-licensed add-on for deploying to and syncing with multiple environments.